0 items in Cart
2012 Perth Mint Year of the Dragon 5 oz silver coin
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $27.00 per oz above spot
Bullion & Diamond Co. buy price $95.00
The 2012 Lunar Dragon coin from Perth Mint was the fifth in its Lunar Series II program. Issued with a variety of options, the silver coins for sale in this release included a stunning 5 oz silver bullion coin for investors.
- Arrives in a protective capsule!
- 5th year of issue in the Lunar Series II program!
- Final mintage of only 31,664 coins!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of $8 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- On the obverse is Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features the Year of the Dragon artwork.
Each 2012 5 oz Australian Silver Lunar Dragon Coin available here comes with an individual plastic capsule. The coins in the 5 oz release for the Year of the Dragon had an unlimited mintage when first issued. This meant the Perth Mint would strike the 2012 Year of the Dragon design from its original release point until the end of 2012 when the next design in the series was available. As a result, a total of 31,664 coins were struck during the coining period for the 2012 Year of the Dragon design.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!