0 items in Cart
2017 400th year annivarsay Netherlands Lion coin
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $20.00 per oz above spot
Bullion & Diamond Co. buy price $19.00
- Coin arrives inside of an individual plastic flip!
- 3rd year of issue for the Netherlands Silver Lion Dollars!
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in uncirculated condition.
- On the obverse is a 1651 depiction from the Dutch Lion Dollar of a rampant lion.
- The reverse features a Dutch knight with the coat of arms for the Netherlands.
The history of the Dutch Lion Dollar is a complex one, much like the history of the Dutch Republic and the later Kingdom of the Netherlands. The coins were first issued in 1575 by the province of Holland. In the subsequent decades, six of the seven Dutch provinces began to issue the Lion Dollar, along with a number of independent cities. The designs featured always focused on the Dutch Republic Lion, but the specifics changed with time.
|Mint||Generic - Various|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!