0 items in Cart
Australia is home to some of the greatest natural deposits of silver and gold that have been found in human history. A new commemorative gold and silver bullion release from Western Australias Perth Mint celebrates more than 100 years of production at the iconic Super Pit mine in Australia.
- Arrives inside of individual plastic flip
- Features an artistic rendering of the Super Pit mine!
- Limited mintage of only 100,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- On the obverse is Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse features Lucas Bowers vision of the Super Pit mine.
- Includes unique authentication feature within the reverse design field!
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!