0 items in Cart
2018 Republic of Chad Africa Lion 1 oz
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $15.00 per oz above spot
Bullion & Diamond Co. buy price $19.00
The African Lion Silver Coin is by far one of the more unique options available for those investors buying silver. The coin program was introduced in 2015 by Sunshine Minting and is a rare coin in that it has been issued by various different countries within Central Africa. The latest coin has a new design for its second issue for the Republic of Chad.
- 4th issue of the African Lion Silver Coin!
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Issued a face value of 5,000 Francs (CFA) by the Republic of Chad.
- On the reverse is a new design of the African Lion.
- The obverse includes a map of Africa with the Republic of Chad highlighted.
The African Lion Silver Coins debuted from Sunshine Minting in 2015 with Burundi featured as the issuing nation. The coins had a design in the first year of a male lion accompanied by a lioness lying in the fields with a tree in the background. The two subsequent releases in 2016 and 2017 featured new designs and new nations of issue.
|Mint||Generic - Various|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!