1908-D Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle No Motto – a rare coin pre-1933 gold coin. It is graded as MS61 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. It is a great collectible coin to add to your numismatic collection!
- Contains 0.9675 troy oz of gold.
- The PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- The coin was minted in 1908 at the Denver mint.
- PCGS Number: 9143.61/35838124
- The coin is graded at MS61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- The coin has a population of just 273, with 4,720 coins having a higher grade.
- The coin is of the no motto variety.
The Bullion Bank is your trusted precious metal dealer and refinery located in Northern Virginia. We offer cash for gold and refine all forms of scrap gold, silver, and platinum. This including broken jewelry, silver flatware and tea sets, old gold, watches, earrings, bracelets, diamonds, bullion, bars and coins. We are the premier gold coin dealer in the Washington, DC area. We also carry investment grade bullion products, including popular items such as American Eagles, Credit Suisse, and PAMP Suisse bullion bars.