1877 Liberty Gold Double Eagle – a very rare coin with a low mintage. It is graded as AU58 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. A great collectible coin to add to your numismatic collection!
- Contains 0.9675 troy oz of gold.
- The PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- The coin was minted in 1877.
- PCGS Number: 8982.58/35838126
- The coin is graded at AU58 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- The coin has a population of just 180, with only 598 coins having a higher grade.
The Bullion Bank is your trusted precious metal dealer and refinery located in Northern Virginia. We offer cash for gold and refine all forms of scrap gold, silver, and platinum. This including broken jewelry, silver flatware and tea sets, old gold, watches, earrings, bracelets, diamonds, bullion, bars and coins. We are the premier gold coin dealer in the Washington, DC area. We also carry investment grade bullion products, including popular items such as American Eagles, Credit Suisse, and PAMP Suisse bullion bars.