0 items in Cart
The Silver Pandas have been manufactured by the Chinese Mint since 1983. These striking coins have been minted in sizes of 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz. The 2013 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 10 Yuan.
Why is the 2013 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda when investors buy silver?
• Minted by the Chinese State
• 30th annual striking of the Chinese Silver Panda coin
• Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
• Contains 1 Troy ounce of .999 pure silver
• Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Buy the 2013 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today to expand your collection of bullion coins. We are one of the leading bullion dealers offering high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins. The gold and silver prices are updated every minute on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!